US Standard Plug is included in the package,which is only suitable for the US, Canada and Mexico
Add some circulation to your tank and give your lovely fish a near-natural environment. This submersible water pump can create water current, ideal for a medium-sized aquariums, small ponds, water gardens, and desktop water fountains.
Control the Water Flow Rate Easily
There is a dial on the side that helps adjust the water flow rate, so you can control how much bubbles you want to produce.
Longer Cable, Easy Installation
The power cable is about 5.9ft (compared with 1.3ft), which is long enough for easy installation. Come with four suction-cup feet so you can stick it on the aquarium for stable installation.
High Quality and Energy Saving
The high efficiency motor is 25w and it will not produce much noise for quiet operation.
There are so many options, why Choose Us
All Our Products are Produced under Strict Quality Inspection 12-Month Worry-Free Warranty and Free Life-time Technical Support Professional After-Sales Team to Make Things Right within 24hrs.
Max Flow Rate: 400GPH
Length of power cord: 5.9ft
1* 25W Water Pump
2* Nozzles (0.51in and 0.62in)
1. Please use socket with stable voltage and keep the motor running within rated power to ensure long lifespan.
2. Prohibit no-load running. Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply. When changing water, please disconnect power supply. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air for long time.
3. Please clean it regularly in case of debris blockage, the pump would make noises if blocked by debris.
4. The rotor is applied with lubricant before installing but the running water would wash it away, and then the motor would make loud noises when running. It is advisable to apply lubricant when the motor makes loud noises.
5. Please note if the water level, layout of the water tank match the bump power before purchasing. If the water is too little, motor power is too high, so as the water flow level, the swashing water would make loud noises. Different bump suits different water tank.
6. The maximum flow rate is 400GPH; there might be a plus-minus tolerance, Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate.If connected with a water pipe, the maximum flow rate would less than 400GPH. If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than400GPH
7. Two different sizes nozzles are provided. If you use the smaller one, the maximum flow rate would less than 400GPH