Brand: MARSHALLTOWN The Premier Line
- HEAT 5 GALLONS OF WATER IN JUST MINUTES. Drop the portable bucket heater into water and it automatically starts working. While immersed, it will heat continuously past 150 degrees F and towards boiling, depending on the volume of the water and the container's insulation.
- AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS OFF TO PREVENT OVERHEATING. Thermostatically controlled immersion water heater, means it automatically turns on and off as needed to maintain water temp. It will not overheat and saves power when not needed. Use for cold weather and travel.
- LARGE DESIGN FITS PERFECTLY IN 5 GALLON BUCKET. Don't mess around with the smaller coil type submersible water heater products. The large size of the API Bucket Heater is designed to rest submerged in a 5 gallon bucket. Must be in 9" of water to work properly.
- SAFE FOR USE IN ALL PAILS AND BUCKETS. Meets UL standards and is CSA listed. The stainless steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from touching the bucket and prevents damage to the element itself. Won't melt plastic buckets.
- EXTRA FEATURES DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU YEARS OF USE. Designed for heavy duty use. 6 foot power cord; 120v and 1000 watts; 3 prong plug. Used in many trades including masonry work, concrete work, wallpapering, agriculture, professional cleaning and more.
- Designed to continuously heat buckets of water
- 1000 watt, 120 volt power will heat water over 150º
- Ideal for use on cold winter days
- Stainless steel guard
Publisher: Marshalltown The Premier Line
Details: 6 foot power cord 120 Volts rests easily in 5 gallon Bucket. Thermostatically controlled to prevent overheating. Rests easily in 5 gallon Bucket.